The Forgotten Athenaeum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:55 am
Latest topics
» Kingdom Hearts: Reflections
Brave New World Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2019 6:17 pm by Seek

» Brave New World (Cities, Attributes and Environments)
Brave New World Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2019 5:28 pm by Raven

» Brave New World (Characters and Races)
Brave New World Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2019 5:28 pm by Raven

» Wishful Thinking OOC
Brave New World Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 9:07 am by Ink

» Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC)
Brave New World Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 12:10 pm by Ink

» Wishful Thinking: Sun Voyage
Brave New World Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 11:10 pm by Ink

» Eon's Review Corner
Brave New World Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 11:46 pm by EonArashi

» Wishful Thinking: Voyage of the Sun
Brave New World Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:39 am by Alisaur2

» Fate/Breakdown Discussion Thread
Brave New World Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 3:58 pm by EonArashi

Brave New World Discussion

Go down 
+2
Raven
DuskCorruption
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DuskCorruption

DuskCorruption

Brave New World Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave New World Discussion   Brave New World Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 11:39 pm

Hey, I know I finished my finals so I was seeing if I should get this up and going or still give a little more time since I know most colleges are different with finals week and such... let me know if some of you guys are still drudging to the school bell.
Back to top Go down
Ink

Ink

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World Discussion   Brave New World Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 11:48 pm

I technically don't have finals. I just have long school days and it isn't regular. I'm busy with my web show job is all.
Back to top Go down
http://networknexttv.blogspot.com
EonArashi

EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World Discussion   Brave New World Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 7:26 am

I'm not at school, but my job is likely to get pretty hectic this week. I might need to wait a bit.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World Discussion   Brave New World Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 11:48 pm

I can take a turn then while we're waiting for you Razz
I want to explore our world soon anyway.
Back to top Go down
EonArashi

EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World Discussion   Brave New World Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 10:51 am

Feel free.
Back to top Go down
DuskCorruption

DuskCorruption

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World Discussion   Brave New World Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 12:58 am

Hey, would like to say it's great to see the first couple posts, really starts to make the world feel alive. It seems like an intro to some saga with our characters all standing in our territories looking out to what the world can be.

The big thing I would like to address with this post is I would like to get a timeframe going with this game with the seasons and all. It won't be as aggressive as I planned it before but I think seasons and world events will make this game seem more living.

I would like to offer a welcoming to anyone interested in playing. I know I had a huge amount of stuff to do for it but would welcome anyone interested to just make a character, have fun exploring the current lands and when you get time you can slowly finish everything. I think the more 'Heroes" the funner it will be. If any questions please feel free to ask, plenty of spots for everyone.
Back to top Go down
DuskCorruption

DuskCorruption

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World Discussion   Brave New World Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 12:43 am

PresidentDinosaur out of nowhere makes my day. Enjoyed the post sir and happy to see you on. Everyone is doing great job showing their characters personalities so this is beginning to become interesting.

I wanted to ask a question that I thought would make things more interesting. I would like to keep God-King Fearon a major player in this game since he is the major controller of most the people and the lands. My idea since I don't want to enjoy all the fun of being a monster I would invite us to take turns doing his post every now and then... maybe once every two rotations. If this is something other players would be interested in let me know. If not I'll continue along the way it has been.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World Discussion   Brave New World Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brave New World Discussion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2