The Forgotten Athenaeum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:55 am
Latest topics
» Kingdom Hearts: Reflections
Embracing Our Wings Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2019 6:17 pm by Seek

» Brave New World (Cities, Attributes and Environments)
Embracing Our Wings Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2019 5:28 pm by Raven

» Brave New World (Characters and Races)
Embracing Our Wings Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2019 5:28 pm by Raven

» Wishful Thinking OOC
Embracing Our Wings Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 9:07 am by Ink

» Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC)
Embracing Our Wings Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 12:10 pm by Ink

» Wishful Thinking: Sun Voyage
Embracing Our Wings Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 11:10 pm by Ink

» Eon's Review Corner
Embracing Our Wings Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 11:46 pm by EonArashi

» Wishful Thinking: Voyage of the Sun
Embracing Our Wings Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:39 am by Alisaur2

» Fate/Breakdown Discussion Thread
Embracing Our Wings Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 3:58 pm by EonArashi

Embracing Our Wings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raven

Raven

Embracing Our Wings Empty
PostSubject: Embracing Our Wings   Embracing Our Wings Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 10:12 pm

Around and round the clock it goes; only time will tell.

These words spoken like no other, for very few people even know the true meaning of these words.  Delve deeper into your unconscious, and you will learn of the secret, or lose your sanity trying.

It started long ago in a time not much different from your own, at least to us it seems like not long ago. The time of the old planet; before man was brought to the blue jewel you know of today.  Back then the sky was pink, and the water green, a sea green really, algae still existed over there. Life of many sorts flourished, even some you’d never comprehend unless you saw them for your own pathetic eyes; too many to understand and too few who make it through the tales of time.

Back then time moved more slowly. The universe was younger. Organisms lived with other mechanics and a modified form of today’s laws of physics. The dominant race was very much the same however. Power lustful, romantics, and having a lot to learn. Our hope was they would learn growth effectively, but as time grew on, their mistakes and ours, were more than noticeable. They couldn’t have gotten so bad if we actually nourished them as we should have. We apologize for that. We lost track of the hands of time. Zero necessary growth occurred and the land was decaying quickly. We had to move or all advancement would be lost.

In order to progress, we brought them here; a fresh start, and the gateway for enlightenment, of love and light. The ones from the old life became the mentors and teachers to the newcomers who not only watched from above with us but also lived on the surface among each other. Either place one could learn some lessons.

The new world became a kind of school, from a defective kindergarten and elementary school to now early high school. Do you wonder of what you think of as ‘Middle School’? Only the ones directly from the old planet went through that. The transition, the move, forced many of them to grow up quickly. Time shifted differently for them. This shift was essentially puberty during their schooling. The new ones however are just entering the system, the little children they are. So cute, learning their basics. Each school day is spent on the surface for as many sun rotations as seems fit for the life. Come nightfall, they return back to the High Plain to prepare for the next day of lessons.

Lessons become growth. Sometimes they develop quickly; other times they require more than one trip to school to master the skill. You decide your lesson plans for each trip down to the surface with the help of your Counselor, who may help advice you throughout your lifetime. Similarly, the angels are assigned to aid you as well, some for certain tasks, others for your entire time on the surface.
You might think this is all weird, strange really, but I speak the truth; for now. Until time decides to play a part again and rewrite the archives, these words of mine are fact.

While we hope to reach our goal one day, it isn’t set in stone. Well at least not anymore. Our reliance is a work in progress, we will work and strive. If only we knew for sure our efforts will be rewarded; we would like to know for sure; still around and round the clock it goes; only time will tell.

You have two options. Be an angel or a human.
Both will interact, seemingly with and without each other. The people will be going on their 'normal' lives, be they good or bad. You may go through the motions or try to attempt something in your lifetime(s). Be creative. The angels will be working their feathers off to keep their assigned humans safe, making better decisions, and comforting them in times of need.

Code:

[u]Angel:[/u]
Name:
Appearance:
Assigned Human(s): (leave blank until you know for sure whom)
Preferred signs:
Other:
Note: Please try to keep the angels somewhat humanistic, no winged animals or demons. That would be over kill. They have their own personalities that can come out in their behaviors and clothing, but they are not that unnatural.

Code:
[u]Human:[/u]
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Background:
Other:

Concept: While a group of angelic friends trying to watch over their chosen humans, hoping to earn their ‘wings’ (yes, they do physically have wings) and help the surface ones or humans internally grow.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Embracing Our Wings   Embracing Our Wings Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 10:23 pm

Hello. My name is Amina and I am an archangel.

Here I am:
Thank you for meeting with me. I am everyone's angel: the one you should come to for help. Both the angels and the role players. My origin spawns from the beginning of time, if you don't count how time is meaningless to me. I am the supervisor, leader, mentor, nurturer, counselor, fourth wall breaker, listener, adviser, and anything else you can come up with.

I will be the one organizing the angels. If they are not sure where to go or how to aide a human in a current situation, they come to me. I am in the Higher Plain. They are more than capable of maintaining form in more than one place, they're commonly in at least five anyway.

If there is further confusion about the physics of my world discussed on the discussion page and there is a long winded could've been incorporated into the intro explanation required, then I will speak of the answers on here so that the angels may also benefit from the reminder as you yourselves become better aware.

Hmm... I guess I could give you an objective to keep in mind while posting. For the most part, just focus on "slices of life" in the humans' time. (angels don't really notice time, as in the higher levels of existence there is none) What is intended to show up in the life that should be kept in the archives for future knowledge? Or make up the life events. Everything is part of some lesson or other we must go through. Pick one. There's twenty-two categories. Don't worry what those are specifically, just treat them as school subjects about life and getting through it, preferably in a loving manner (insanity could maybe count): you worry about this one in this time slot until the bell, maybe you'll use a few skills from other lifetimes to help you along, but you're learning one part of the subject matter today. It is hoped that "character growth" is leading towards knowing this subject.

There is one quick explanation I need to mention for a mechanic. While I am working for the Keeper and presenting his word to you, guiding as best I can, there is one more figure whom you won't ever see: The Ancient Minister.
This is a weird one. The Ancient Minister will provide the occasional message from Spirit. They will not affect the storyline nor do you need to respond to them. In a way, they're like those short quotes you might find before each chapter in a novel: they fit in, but are kinda in they're own little world. You can take them as maybe inspiration for the next conflict in the humans' lives, or apply them into your own life. Whichever works. If I remember correctly the overall message is the same:
You are loved and don't forget we are here and here to help.

Oh before I forget again, let me explain another concept to you guys.
Indigo Children
These kinds of people, many born in recent decades and becoming more prominent, are to further aid in growth on the surface. These are people who has made several trips between the Higher Plain and the Surface, reincarnated multiple times, usually at least over twenty minimum but commonly past forty. They are many of the souls from the old planet. While on the surface to learn the major lesson they were scheduled to do, they also are tasked with helping others catch up in growth, essentially by being another embodiment of patience and love, but one tangible and more massively accepted.

Alright. That's all from me for right now. See you guys when you know everyone is all set to jump in.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Embracing Our Wings   Embracing Our Wings Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 10:42 pm

*Relocation stuff, will fix picture sizes in a day or two*

Human:
Name: Heather DeMay Wilhelm
Personality: a sweet if shy girl, and usually gets along with anyone. She wants to live a good life but is somewhat afraid of making mistakes, especially small ones with large consequences or lost opportunities. She is intelligent and has a few close friends whom she cares for deeply. She loves learning and tries to be aware of herself and her surroundings. While she tends to retreat inward when facing with a turmoil instead of talking it out like she should, she does have a great sense of understanding and inner strength.
Appearance:
Embracing Our Wings Anime-13
Background: A senior in high school in inner suburbia. She lives with her parents in the section that's only a few minutes away from the city with many of the "city conveniences" a short walk away, but has a little bit more green space. She is a member of her school's choir. She is currently trying to balance her energy between surviving school work, high school teen drama, becoming an independent young adult, and the increasing amounts of spiritual occurrences.
Other: She is an indigo child. As such, she is sensitive to the angel's movements and how the energy around her behaves. When exposed to information about the Higher Plain and how it works, she picks up on it quickly, barely becoming confused on the concepts, even if she doesn't know why she's special or what that means for her to do. Most commonly, unless the angel/spirit purposely tries to connect with her, the most she'll get is glimpses out of the side of her eye of the being, or she turns her head and happens to see them for a single frame of time before her eyes can't focus on them anymore.

Angel:
Name: Amber (Ambriel)
Basic personality: Likes to assume the big sister role and her guiding style reflects that. She goes tough when she needs to but always tries to have a kind hand in whatever she does. Usually when one is talking to themselves, she's the one there listening. While observing has always been a favorite hobby, she sometimes is a prankster; angels have senses of humors too. She's usually relaxed and easy-going, but takes her job seriously as there's always somebody who needs her. She is quite adaptable and has more heart (and patience) then she lets on.
Appearance:
Embracing Our Wings 41809611
Background: An angel that has worked with every type: be it angel or human. She spends most of her time and abilities down on the surface, in the action of every lifetime. Most of her knowledge comes from following so many people and learning almost as much from them as she is doing the teaching. There's supposed to be a wave of change in the air, everything vibrating higher, and a new level of understanding. Ambriel's taken upon herself five centuries ago to make sure as many human spirits are ready for the upcoming transition. She wants the event to pass as fluidly a transition as possible. She used to always wear those annoying robes. Then as she saw humanity starting to blossom, she started to wear clothes that matched the era, though loose and practice is usually her style.
Assigned Human(s): anyone/everyone in the rp
Preferred signs: light, sending animals, leaving money, ear whispers, pushing objects, physical labor if needed
Other: Concentrates on fixing day to day problems and getting the person through this lifetime safely. Most comfortable in a 18-22 year old body, "best represents her spunk" she says.

Angel:
Name: Crystal (Crystielle)
Basic personality: A bit quiet and reserved. She likes considering herself a 'silent hand' even though she commonly expresses herself with music, specifically with the piano. She likes cute things, but it's difficult to get her to really react to anything
Appearance:
Embracing Our Wings 258912
Background: A special class of angel that deals with advanced cases. She is normally assigned to anyone sensitive to angels or otherwise has a gift needing to be developed. She took on this class due to remembering what happened on the old planet. It's a history she prefers to avoid. As such her personal goal is to boost spiritual growth by 20% this next century. Typically, she lets a different angel handle the main stuff while she can focus her energy on strengthening the human's connection towards the spiritual worlds.
Assigned Human(s): Heather (anyone with a gift)
Preferred signs: placing a song to get stuck in one's head. ear whispers. Force "shuffle" on one's playlist to hear a needed song. Maybe appearing.
Other: Depending on the situation, she'll change her appearance, but while keeping her silver white hair. While on the high plain she might slip back into her regal maiden form, she tends to keep the body of a child to keep the person more at ease. In her mind, it symbolizes how much potential to grow is within whomever she's working with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Embracing Our Wings   Embracing Our Wings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Embracing Our Wings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forgotten Athenaeum  :: Fantasy-
Jump to: