The Forgotten Athenaeum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:55 am
Latest topics
» Kingdom Hearts: Reflections
Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2019 6:17 pm by Seek

» Brave New World (Cities, Attributes and Environments)
Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2019 5:28 pm by Raven

» Brave New World (Characters and Races)
Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2019 5:28 pm by Raven

» Wishful Thinking OOC
Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 9:07 am by Ink

» Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC)
Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 12:10 pm by Ink

» Wishful Thinking: Sun Voyage
Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 11:10 pm by Ink

» Eon's Review Corner
Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 11:46 pm by EonArashi

» Wishful Thinking: Voyage of the Sun
Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:39 am by Alisaur2

» Fate/Breakdown Discussion Thread
Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 3:58 pm by EonArashi

Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
EonArashi

EonArashi

Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC)   Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 12:02 am

General
*Name: Ines Tanjuros
Nickname(s): Pink-Eye, Ruby
*Alignment: Neutral Good
*Species: Human
Cover(MCU only): None
*Appearance(Image):
Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC) - Page 3 Irisviel_alchemy

Traits
*Preferred Weapon(s): The Soul Talons. Also, steel wire she controls through magic. She'll often craft the wires into bird-like shapes, or simply use them to tie up or tie down enemies.
*Skills: Playing cat's cradle, delicate crafts, making tea
Abilities(Zumans/Nomans only): N/A
Affinity: Magic
*Experience Level: Intermediate
Division(MCU only): Beta
Item(s): Jewel pendant
Norn: N/A
Spirit Weapon(s):
Soul Talons:

Ines' Spirit Weapon is a pair of sword-breakers in the shape of a bird's grasping claws. They are very durable, made to stand up to and shatter blades effortlessly, and the claws are also fairly sharp. They're more for defense than offense without resorting to Spirit Arts, which is why Ines uses her wires to bind her enemies and increase her chances of a sure-kill attack.

Spirit Art(s)

Flaring Grasp of the Osprey- Extends red blades of spirit energy from the tips of her sword-breakers' claws. The blades are slightly sharper than the claws themselves, and how far they extend depends on the strength of her swing. A full-power swing would cause the maximum extension of about three meters (ten feet).

Dance of the Black Wren- A defensive technique that is essentially automatic blocking at the cost of being unable to counterattack. No matter how fast an enemy's attack, Ines can intercept it with her claws for as long as this technique is active. Attacks that are too strong to block or too large to completely stop will still either break or get past her guard, however. It can last for a total of three minutes, then it has a cool-down time of five minutes. The Dance of the Black Wren is an excellent stall tactic, but it is more or less a desperation move. Without the capability to strike back at an opponent, Ines will have to disengage in order to start a new attack sequence, which can leave her vulnerable.

Personality
*Likes: Her daughter, friendly conversation, tea, exploring, birds
*Dislikes: Anything that threatens her friends or her daughter. Also coffee, to nearly the same degree as things that threaten her daughter.
*Fears: Aside from the obvious? Nothing.
*Values: Kindness, spending time with others.
*Bad Habits: Overprotective and overbearing at times, like any parent. Tends to fret over wasting money or being selfish.
*General Personality: Ines, being a young mother, is quite caring and has learned to put aside her own wants for the benefit of others. She's got a bit of a counselor streak in trying to get people to talk about their issues and decisions if she doesn't understand or agree with them. She ends up being sort of a communal older sister for the MCU, even for the older members, because she had to grow up quickly in order to take care of her daughter. At the same time, however, do not get on her bad side. You will end up feeling like a horrible person, and probably question all of your life's decisions.

In combat, she is utterly ruthless and vicious, willing to exploit any weakness or use any underhanded tactic to achieve victory. Paradoxically, she is better-suited to fight defensively than offensively. However, she combines the two into a brand of complete pragmatism, stalling her enemies and finding their weaknesses before utterly destroying them in a quick series of attacks, or even a single blow, if she can. Her instincts and understanding of battle are top-notch, but she is hampered by a lack of time to seriously train her abilities to their fullest extent (due to her status as a young, single parent), as well as a late start compared to most fighters. If she had devoted herself to the pursuit of combat from the beginning, she would have become a member of Alpha Division by now.
Trademark(s): Ridiculous hatred of coffee, constantly keeping her hands busy with wires or other things.

Background
Daughter: Caren
Brother(s): N/A
Sister(s): Altria
Mother: Estranged
Father: Estranged
Non-Immediate Family: Estranged
Friend(s): The MCU crew, Vincent Artorius
*History: Ines was rather rebellious as a teenager, and had a strained relationship with her parents and most of extended family. When she became pregnant due to a quick fling at fifteen and refused to abort the baby, her family disowned her and she severed ties with them. Her elder sister Altria was the only one who kept in contact, and she helped Ines set up a home for herself in Kroma Falls. Under the realization that caring for a daughter meant giving up her dreams, Ines swore that she would become a better person, and a good parent for Caren. To that end, she had her sister train her in the Spirit Arts and learned how to master the Soul Talons and her wire control magic. She knew that the only thing she'd ever excelled at was fighting, so she chose to channel that aptitude into one of the only careers that would use it to the fullet: the MCU. Her natural skill and high intelligence allowed her to ace examinations and blaze through the Academy, granting her a near-immediate placement in Beta Division. She's remained there ever since, partially due to her splitting her time between her daughter and the MCU, and partially because she has no desire to advance as long as her job remains stable. She's developed a sort of sibling relationship with Vincent, though it mainly revolves around her smacking him upside the head and getting him to fall in line or tone down his arrogance.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC)   Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 1:51 pm

Eon I like the character! And am not totally gonna reuse that picture somewhere else for a different character heheh

I agree with the earlier statement of Gee, why don't we have any parental characters? But now my new question is Do we have any non-prodigy characters? xD
Back to top Go down
Ink

Ink

PostSubject: Re: Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC)   Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 2:17 pm

Sven, Juni, Melody, Lynn, and Iona are not prodigies, technically.  They're all either complete goobers or had to work really friggin hard to get as good as they are at what they do.  Willow and Chi are the only real prodigies as Willow blew through a four year program in under a year. Something that no one else has ever done or could, unless they were close to as genius as her, which Chi very well might be.  And given Ines's age, she'd have to be as well, because being 19 means she was only there for one year at most.  Unless she didn't complete school (as I'm imagining she didn't) and therefore went before she was 18.  If neither is the case or the intention, I'd recommend aging her up a year or two.  That or say she didn't go to the Academy and the MCU just picked her up because she's excellent in combat and can used Spirit Arts.  Those are the primary qualifications.  The academy isn't totally required (case in point, Sven and Juni).
Back to top Go down
http://networknexttv.blogspot.com
EonArashi

EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC)   Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 3:02 pm

Ines is intended to be a prodigy, and a major one. However, she's also intended to be limited. She's part of what I call the "Reluctant Prodigy" archetype; she's incredibly and unbelievably talented, but since being a warrior is not her primary goal in life, she's reluctant to throw herself in head-first. Like I said; if she had started out as a fighter, she would have been part of Alpha Division by now, easily.

Also, no, she didn't finish school. She dropped out when her family disowned her, and joined up with the Academy about three months before she hit 17. She then cleared the academy about eight months after she hit 18, and has been part of Beta Division since then. So, while she might be close to the same class of prodigy as Willow, she doesn't have the right mindset to advance her skills as much as Willow does.

Go ahead and reuse it, Rae. I seriously need to get you to watch Fate/Zero.
Back to top Go down
Ink

Ink

PostSubject: Re: Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC)   Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 3:11 pm

Quite nice. I use that "archetype", myself, on occasional. Mostly when I'm writing superheroes, though.

Updated
I've added new Experience Levels to the List
Back to top Go down
EonArashi

EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC)   Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 4:22 pm

Oh great, Rae posted. That means it'll be my turn again by this evening >_>

Haha, just kidding Rae. Glad to have you back =)
Back to top Go down
EonArashi

EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC)   Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 11:24 pm

Okay, Raven? I'm not upset, but I'd prefer it if you let me know that you're going to skip my turn next time. You have my phone number; just shoot me a text.

I do think that things are going to work out better this way, and I was kind of dragging my feet, so I'm pretty much okay with it, though.
Back to top Go down
Ink

Ink

PostSubject: Re: Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC)   Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 11:55 pm

Well, sir, I won't be skipping you, so you are in the clear to go ahead. (I can't really do anything in Sabrina's group without you anyway XD)
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC)   Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 12:44 am

Eon, I hear ya.

Though I will say, I can remove it xD Kinara and Mara wouldn't change unless you distinctively interacted with one of them. Only Lucas would change, I just figured I'd set up the leaving to find the contact.

We'll just be switching the order this round. Pretend we planned it this way so Dusk gets all confused, K?
Back to top Go down
Ink

Ink

PostSubject: Re: Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC)   Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 6:02 pm

Just as something that may be nice to know, the following is how the calendar works in Vangelon.

The 1st Epoch
The 2nd Epoch
The 3rd Epoch
The Lost Epoch
The 4th Epoch

The 4th Epoch
The Epoch in which Wishful Thinking, Monster Control, and The Darklight Chronicles all take place.  It is the “modern” era of Vangelon.  The current year is 616.  Dates are recorded similarly to those of the real world, but with the Epoch attached by hyphen.
Ex: D of M, Y – #E

There are 336 days per year with 8 months, each month being 42 days long.  Weeks are, like our own cycle, seven days long, making each month 6 weeks in length.

The 8 months are all named after the legendary Aesir Spirits and The Goddess Neorah.  Each month also ends in the suffix “era” or “chron” or some variation of either.  Only the final month is unique, in that its spelling does not change.  Its pronunciation does, however.  The “e” in Neorah becomes long.  This is meant to reflect the sound of the phrase “Neo Era” or “New Era,” as this month is seen as the end or beginning of a year, depending on what region you are in.  The Aesir Spirits Tesla and Thermite are not individually represented in the monthly calendar because the calendar predates Tesla’s discovery.  It was a long-held belief that Thermite, the Aesir Spirit of Fire, was responsible for Lightning as well as the flames of the Earth.  Tesla was discovered near the beginning of the 4th Epoch.  This Calendar was discovered among many of the things found during the transition from the Lost Epoch to the 4th Epoch. The calendar, itself, predates the 3rd Epoch. As such, they now share a month which is a combination of their names with no suffix.

Monthly Calendar

Thermite/Tesla - Tesmite
Aeon - Anera
Galeom - Galmera
Wyk - Wichron
Az - Azura
Leef - Lechron
Ziro - Zira
Neorah – Neorah

Days
The Vangelon Standard Calendar marks days as being named after the “world elements,” as modeled after the Lorian calendar.  Also, while “day” is Lorian, the calendar’s words end in the suffix “dea,” the origin of which seems to predate Lorian Society and, consequently, the Lorian Language.

Ocean - Ocdea
Sky - Skydea
Land - Ladea
Forest - Fordea
Void - Voidea
Moon - Lundea
Sun – Sundea

Date Example: 1st of Azura, 616 – 4E
Back to top Go down
Ink

Ink

PostSubject: Re: Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC)   Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 8:21 pm

Do we want me to set up some kind of "One Week Grace" rule so if someone can't post in a week's time we just skip em until they can post again? Just so this doesn't keep happening? I understand being busy, but it's been over a month now.
Back to top Go down
EonArashi

EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC)   Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 11:25 pm

I would say yes. A week is fine. Two weeks is pushing it. But a month is absolutely ridiculous. Computer problems or not.

Also, do you want me to remind Rae to post? Or just skip her turn for now?
Back to top Go down
Ink

Ink

PostSubject: Re: Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC)   Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 11:27 pm

You can remind her it's her turn. If she says, for whatever reason, that she can't, then we'll skip her. Just be sure to tell her that, of course.
Back to top Go down
EonArashi

EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC)   Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 11:43 pm

Got it. I'll remind her tomorrow; don't want to wake her up if she's sleeping or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Ink

Ink

PostSubject: Re: Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC)   Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 11:44 pm

But of course. T'would be most un-gentlemanlike. *sips tea*
Back to top Go down
Ink

Ink

PostSubject: Re: Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC)   Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:18 pm

General
*Name: Synn
Nickname(s): N/A
*Alignment: Chaotic/Good
*Party: Sabrina
*Appearance(Image):
Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC) - Page 3 Char_410

Traits
*Preferred Weapon(s): Long Swords, Whips
*Skills: Sword Combat, Whip Combat, Escape Artistry, Brawling, Athleticism, Swimming, Silver Tongue (i.e. lying and negotiating)
Abilities: N/A
Affinity: Science
*Experience Level: Intermediate
Item(s): Pirate Hat
Norn: The Lightning Lash - A Norn Artifact that harnesses its holder's force of will into a stream of rigid to semi-rigid plasma, allowing Synn to use it as either a sword or whip of electricity.

Personality
*Likes: The sea, lightning, money, being a pirate, attention, recognition, shiny things, using Lassy's... assets
*Dislikes: Being ignored, sitting still, people forgetting her name, being interrupted, hot weather
*Fears: Dogs
*Values: Notoriety/Legacy, Adventure
*Bad Habits: Extreme ADHD makes her overly hyperactive and, by extension, hasty and rash.  Extremely arrogant and narcissistic.  Undeniable glory hog.  Quite greedy.
*General Personality: Synn is an absolutely appalling show off.  She loves attention and can’t stand being ignored.  She seeks fame and her name being known around the world as the greatest pirate who ever lived.  Interestingly, however, she is probably the worst pirate alive.  Which isn’t to say she’s incompetent.  But she doesn’t mean the most recognizable pillager on the sea.  She means the literal greatest.  She wants people to adore her for her good deeds in taking out other pirates and the like.

Synn is very, very easily distracted by shiny things.  Her obsession with money and gems is only half due to value.  She just loves things that glisten.  She actually has no desire of using wealth to live a cozy lifestyle.  She loves the freedom of the sea and the adventure of it all.

Ever heard of ADHD?  Because yow.  Synn can’t seem to hold still for five seconds.  She is constantly moving around or talking.  Her worst enemy is her inability to sit still.  She’s also incredibly impatient and hasty when it comes to a fight, preferring to rush in and be a glory hog.  If she were less competent in a fight it’d be embarrassing, honestly.  So it’s a good thing she at least knows how to not die.

Many have called Synn insane.  She makes no claims against it but does prefer to be called "Creative."  Whether or not she truly is off her nut is academic.  Most of her schemes and plans, however, border on being truly mad...but they are also usually effective in the end.
Trademark: Getting Synn to shut up or sit still is as simple as putting something shiny in front of her. Synn goes ballistic if she notes someone ignoring her.  Synn also gets rather annoyed when people point out that she is, in fact, a she.  She believes anyone can be a pirate. While the question of the girl's preferences are up for debate, she does seem particularly drawn to Lassy, often noting this affection to be entirely related to Lassy's bust. Generally she appears to view them as anything from toys to pillows, referring to them as bouncy sometimes and soft others.

Background
Brother(s): N/A
Sister(s): N/A
Mother: Unmentioned
Father: Brigg
Non-Immediate Family: Unmentioned
*History: To Be Added...

Last edited by Ink on Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ink

Ink

PostSubject: Re: Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC)   Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 4:12 pm

General
*Name: Brigg
Nickname(s): Unknown
*Alignment: Chaotic/Good
*Party: Sabrina
*Appearance(Image):
Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC) - Page 3 8f4b1410

Traits
*Preferred Weapon(s): Throwing Projectiles
*Skills: Card tricks, Inscriptive Spell Casting, Paper Charm Magic, Rune Magic, Seal Magic, cooking, survival, speech craft, marksmanship, unarmed combat
Abilities: N/A
Affinity: Magic
*Experience Level: Adept+
Item(s): Multiple Decks of Cards
Norn: N/A

Personality
*Likes: Reading, entertaining with card tricks, playing friendly games of chance, conversation, the ocean's beauty, watching Synn grow up
*Dislikes: Synn's showboating, seeing Synn hurt, dishonorable fighting/cheating
*Fears: Failure in raising Synn
*Values: Honor, Fairness
*Bad Habits: Brigg can be a bit overly protective of Synn.
*General Personality: The man is quiet but walks with his head held high and his hands often behind his back as he quietly observes the world around him.

When he isn’t utterly serious, Brigg gets along quite well with younger people, often making a joke of his climbing age. He will often try to participate in the conversations (usually much to the discomfort of the younger folks).

Brigg is Synn’s father. As you can imagine in a relationship between a father and his teenage daughter, a lot of “Daaad, you’re embarrassing me!” gets said. Of course it could all be part of Brigg’s plan to kill off some of his daughter’s attention hogging. Make sure she wants as little attention as possible. He often falls back on referring to her by rather childish nicknames and protecting her when probably unnecessary.
Trademark: Brigg often cuts into the conversations of the younger members of the crew, only to end up making the discussion awkward, depending on what they're talking about. Brigg will often joke about his age.

Background
Brother(s): Unknown
Sister(s): Unknown
Mother: Unmentioned
Father: Unmentioned
Non-Immediate Family: Unmentioned
Other: Synn (Daughter), Wife (Unnamed)
*History: To Be Added...
Back to top Go down
Ink

Ink

PostSubject: Re: Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC)   Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 1:13 pm

So where're we at? We skipping or what?
Back to top Go down
EonArashi

EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC)   Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 3:50 pm

Apparently yes, since I can't get in touch with Rae. I guess that makes it my turn?
Back to top Go down
Ink

Ink

PostSubject: Re: Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC)   Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 3:51 pm

I suppose so.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC)   Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 11:28 pm

I only have two points to make and a correction.

1. You originally said I had until Halloween to do the post, Halloween is at the end of October not September.
2. For 90% of the roleplay Eon followed Dusk's turn, not me, while Ink followed me in the line up. It easily could've been Eon's turn this whole time.

Correction:
Yes, I've not posted in a month, and yes I have barely logged on at all recently.
However, I have not had computer problems. I have been suffocating in school assignments. Getting new computers only killed off an evening and a half.

I simply have not had the time.
Back to top Go down
Ink

Ink

PostSubject: Re: Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC)   Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 11:43 pm

In response to point 1: I wasn't being serious.  It was a comedic statement.  I didn't actually MEAN I'd be hunky dory waiting two months.  I don't understand why anyone would assume I'd be okay with that given the amount of trouble I've revealed to have had with this RP dying in past attempts, usually due to very similar circumstances.

Also: No, it is your turn.  Yes, the turn order HAS so far been Me, Dusk, Eon, You.  Buuut the last round of posts since your turn WENT as follows: Eon, Me, Eon, Dusk.  Eon's made two posts (or, more accurately, two half posts).  So now the turn order is shifted to Me, Eon, Dusk, You.  But the order is academic either way.  It isn't your turn because of succession.  It's your turn because everyone else has gone since you went last.  I don't actually care about order.  As long as every has gone before the next person in line posts, who posts when is wholly irrelevant.

And, as I stated numerous times, I fully understand your time consumption situation.  No one is taking that away from you.  I'm fully aware that college can be time consuming. But seeing as I don't have this problem and the rest of us were able to cooperate at one point or another doing this month long lull, that just meant that we were getting held up. Who's to say that one of us won't suddenly become exceedingly busy when your work load lightens? My mission is to keep this thing moving. So, as stated, I'm effective immediately setting in motion a one week grace. If someone doesn't post in the period of a week, skip 'em. If someone is aware that they won't be able to post by that time, then they should at least take the 30 seconds to log on here and tell us they won't be able to so that the rest of us can go ahead until they're able to return. It's a simple solution that would easily rectify this problem and prevent this nonsense from happening again.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC)   Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 8:41 am

Then I promise you I can't really post until another full week.
Back to top Go down
Ink

Ink

PostSubject: Re: Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC)   Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 5:52 pm

Just so we all know, I'm going to be dividing this thread up. It'll still be here for discussion and questions and information and the like but I'm gonna make separate threads for the NPC's of the different RP's so to not get confusing. I needed to update a few of the profiles anyway so I figured I may as well do it now. Should be done some time around next week if my workload keeps down with school.
Back to top Go down
Ink

Ink

PostSubject: Re: Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC)   Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 9:05 pm

I'm working on a World Guide for myself. When I'm through with that, I'll maybe work on adding information pertaining to the Darklight Chronicles. I just got in the mood to get that stuff out of the way, seeing as it's close to Halloween.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC)   Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vangelon RP's (WT, DC, MC)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forgotten Athenaeum  :: Roleplay Discussions-
Jump to: